Also, forget the drumming, she has a giant pig sleeping in her house. Anyone else find that weird?
Richard Lustig has won seven major lottery jackpots, including one worth a million bucks, and he says it's more than just dumb luck.
In his new book "Learn How to Increase Your Chances of Winning the Lottery," he maps out his seven strategies:
We've heard that the PS4 sold a million units during its first day on sale. Will the XBox One, on sale this Friday, do as well? Gizmopod doesn't think so, and here are five reasons why
1. You can play you PS4 games through a handheld gaming gadget called Vita
2. You can also interact with your PS4 on your tablet via the PS4 app allowing you to chat with friends and draw directly on your screen.
3. The PS4 is smaller and sleeker than the Xbox One. Fits better in an entertainment center
4. Streaming services like Netflix and Hulu is free on the Ps4. The Xbox One requires you to pay for the Live Gold Service.
5. The controller has added a track pad which makes it easier to navigate on screen.
See the rest here
Check this out: A hard core gamer actually lost weight while playing... no, it's not Wii Fit, all he did was this
Here's a guy that didn't realize he was recording what he was doing on PS4... he regrets nothing. This is great. Makes me want one....
#3 Spririt Airlines -- Why? They have the most delayed flights
#2 Virgin America -- Why? You can send a text (and a drink) to a passenger's seat
#1 Southwest Airlines -- Why? You can pick you own seat
Sidenote: I had to take a last minute trip to the midwest this weekend which involved some time at several airports, and I noticed a trend. Giant headphones. Giant, very expensive, designed by rap stars, headphones. I saw guys, younger and older, wearing these things while boarding the plane. Seriously, what are you trying to say with these things? Is it to get the finest sound quality out of your music, or maybe (and more likely) to say "screw you, leave me alone, I'm wearing giant headphones?"
Is it just me?